Saturday, March 24, 2012

G&LW

We are having another G&LW show this weekend at the Thunderbird. I have been going to these shows with my aunt for about 18 years now. It is always the same old thing but this time I have a different idea. I am thinking that I will buy some beads for a design challenge.
There are so many of these "bead soups" and "blog hops" all over the place. I am just getting started with my blog but this seems to be a lot of fun. 
I am hoping to find some really nice beads for the kits that will be given to the participants. Unfortunately I will probably not be able to buy any art beads or handmade beads because I would like to put together at least a dozen kits.
I am thinking that I will post the challenge on my blog to see if any other bloggers are interested and I will also open it up to the customers at the bead shop.

No comments: